Adobe Experience Manager Basics course is a very high level overview of some of AEM’s features focused mostly on helping you understand them at a very high level so you can start increasing your knowledge in future more specific AEM courses.
This particular AEM course covers the following:
- What is AEM (a Content Management System or CMS by Adobe in which you can create websites similar to Drupal, WordPress or other CMSs – I spoiled the surprise I know).
- How to install an author and a publish instance.
- How to edit pages using the the classic and the touch UI.
- Some authoring modes like edit, design and preview.
- What are components, templates, clientlibs, etc.
- And a simple project for you to apply some of the concepts seen in the course
At the end of this course you will have a better understanding of what AEM is when to look for certain things like pages, components and templates.
- This course is for software programmers that would like to learn to create sites using AEM
- People just starting using Adobe Experience Manager
- Web developers learning about Adobe's Content Management System (CMS)