In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose which version of InDesign to purchase that best fits your needs and budget
- Arrange your workspace and tools
- Navigate between Pages and Master Pages
- Place and edit images create engaging and attention-getting designs
- Use the Type tool to find your favorite fonts, change text colors and backgrounds
Learn how to edit and customize any template you purchase or find that was created in Adobe InDesign.
In this class, I will teach you how to start designing in this fun, creative layout software. You’ll learn how to navigate within documents, get insider design tips on how to add and edit images and text, and the magic of Master Pages to put a boilerplate message or image on every page like…maybe your logo and copyright info, of course!
And don’t stop there! You now have the skills to customize all sorts of visual InDesign templates that you can find online. You can customize resumes, marketing collateral, brochures, calendars, stationery and more!
BONUS Lessons & Downloads
- How to add fonts to your computer so you can access them in InDesign
- Top 64 Things You Can Create Using InDesign
- Link to a FREE class on how to become the next Erin Condren
- Anyone who wants to move beyond Canva or PicMonkey to create their own beautifully branded e-books, checklists, magazines and planners in InDesign