Learn how to create and program your very own side-scrolling Space Shooter game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
Full movement and firing mechanics
Enemies with multiple movement patterns
Spawning waves of enemies and space debris
Music & Sound Effects
A Fully-featured Boss Battle
Fully interactive menus
Tracking scores and high scores
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
- Anyone who wants to make their own 2D games.
- Please who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.