Note: The price of this course will go up to $99 on December 1.
Note 2: I added a section on “Muses and Scenes – Creativity on Demand”.
This course will help you prove to yourself that you can succeed in a major challenge such as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). That will skyrocket your self-confidence.
There are writing challenges throughout the year. These include NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, and Book in a Week.
You will learn how to:
- quickly write the first draft of a novel
- be more creative
- be more productive
- get motivated and stay that way
- overcome writers block
- plan a novel
- micro-plan a novel if you need to get started right now
- keep writing without getting stuck for more than a minute
You will learn from a nine time winner of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and five time Municipal Liaison (local volunteer).
Note: In the NaNoWriMo world, the word “win” means to write at least 50,000 words in November. There are thousands of winners each year.
Enroll in this course to make a positive change in your life experience as well as your writing experience.
- This course is for people who want to win NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).
- This course is for people who want to improve their communication skills – both written and spoken.
- This course is for people who want to increase their imagination and creativity.
- This course is for people who want to increase their productivity.
- This is not for people who have no desire to improve their creative abilities.
- This course is not for people who don't want to challenge themselves.