Do you have trouble falling asleep? Do you wake up multiple times throughout the night? Do you feel tired in the morning? Do you feel tired throughout the day? Do you have insomnia?
Students who take this educational and informative but fun and entertaining course will learn scientifically up-to-date techniques to get deep sleep every night through an understanding of modern sleep physiology. Students will learn to apply up-to-date scientifically proven techniques to treat insomnia.
– By improving your sleep, you will improve cognitive functioning and improve your overall medical health.
– You will learn the importance of the various stages of sleep and the types of dreams we have during each stage of sleep.
– You will learn which stage is more important: R.E.M. or stage 3 sleep.
– You will learn how to maximize the quality of sleep for better sleep efficiency.
– You will learn a quick and easy trick to immediately falling asleep by hacking our evolutionary brain.
– You will learn a quick and easy trick to fall back asleep after you wake up in the middle of the night.
By applying these current medically-approved techniques, students will feel more refreshed in the morning and have more energy and vitality throughout the day.
- Anyone who wants to get a great night's sleep and coach others to do the same.
- Anyone interested in a career in mental health services.
- Anyone interested in learning about the science of sleep physiology.