- Do you have Italian origins and wish to explore your Italian?
- Do you wish to be able to read correctly Italian?
- Do you simply love Italian food and want to be able to read a menu?
- Do you want to visit Italy?
- Do you just love Italy… and Italians 🙂 in general?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above questions… then you are you ready to learn Italian!!!
This Basic course will teach you how to correctly pronounce, read and write in Italian. You will learn the basics of the Italian pronunciation, from an Italian who lives and works in Italy! You will understand why some words are so hard to pronounce than others, learn tricks and do many exercises that will help you develop a great Italian pronunciation.
We will not only look at the basic words “cappuccino, maccheroni, prosciutto” but we will learn together useful sentences that will help you build up your confidence and give you that extra spur to make you speak Italian in no time! I believe that learning 10 sentences is better than learning 100 words… so no boring lists of words to memorize in this course, but stimulating sentences that will be useful in any situation!
After this course you will be able to:
- Read any type of Italian text correctly (menus, travel information and newspapers)
- Be able to pronounce correctly any Italian word
- Write correctly the sounds that you hear
- Have great self-esteem and confidence to travel to Italy without concerns
What will you physically get:
- A total of 39 lectures and exercises of me explaining all the fun stuff to you
- Lots of practical exercises
- Downloadable materials include, mp3 of the videos and audio materials, pdfs of the important documents.
- Downloadable PDF of the entire course to help you take notes if needed.
Always remember that I’m there to support you, and should you need to contact me for further information or concerns please do not hesitate to do so in the Q&A section of the course!
As with all the fantastic Udemy courses remember that you have 30 days to think about the course purchased… and should it not meet your expectation you will receive your money back!
So do not be shy!! Start to learn today!
- Beginners who have never taken an Italian lesson before
- Intermediate learners who already know the grammar but have a hard time with the pronunciation
- If you just simply love Italy
- Tourists who wish to know the basics in order to travel to Italy without problems
- If you want to be able to understand an Italian conversation
- If you want to read correctly Italian menus, travel information, brochures… etc…