*Over 30 new students this month
*Eight week structured plan now added to the 30 page course workbook
New exercises added January 2018
This course is for designed for anyone who experiences anxiety in the form of excessive worrying, feelings of fear, or rumination; and also for those who feel stuck in life, and lack the motivation or the self-confidence to get things done and move forward. Anxiety is unavoidable, but this course will teach you how to change your relationship with it in order to stop it guiding your actions when it’s not to your benefit. Throughout the course you will learn, at your own pace, a set of simple yet powerful practices that you can incorporate into everyday life to help break the cycle of anxiety, stress, unhappiness and exhaustion.
The course is made of three major sections; Creating a Foundation. Dealing with Anxious Thoughts and Feelings, and Taking Action. There is also a section on Emergency Exercises, that can help you calm down in very anxious and stressful situations. You’ll be walked through the process step by step, with expert guidance all the way through and a course workbook with all the exercises and main points in detail. Each section provides daily exercises and tasks that require you to practise and take action, along with audio exercises that you can listen to on your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone.
The course is based on research and practices from mindfulness, health psychology, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
*Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of Continual Professional Development (CPD) credit. Please note, accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. You can check with your employer is this course is suitable for your CPD requirements.
- This course is for people who suffer from anxiety in the form of excessive worrying, feelings of fear, or rumination
- People who feel stuck in life, caught up in fear or apathy, but want to move forward
- People who have intermediate, limited, or no experience of mindfulness, health psychology, or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). If you are a experienced in practising mindfulness or ACT then this course is NOT for you.
- The course is designed for people wanting to address issues such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- It is ideal for those who want to get the most out of their life without having to pay out for expensive therapy sessions