Qi Gong for Better Balance: Feel Centered and Prevent Falls. Follow-along workout options.
Studies show that Qi Gong is one of the best forms of therapy to prevent falls. The practice uses slow, graceful movement, mindful exercise, and energy activations to help practitioners get rooted, secure, and connected.
In Qi Gong for Better Balance, Master Teacher Lee Holden guides students through simple, practical, and easy-to-follow exercises to help prevent falls, strengthen the lower legs and feet, and improve balance.
Holden provides several modifications for students at all fitness levels. Modifications include seated changes for those who can’t stand. “You start from where you are, and then build strength and energy from there,” says Holden.
• Simple, low-impact exercises to strengthen the feet, lower legs, and improve balance to help prevent falls
• Easy-to-follow Qi Gong flows to help you ground your energy and relax your mind
• Effortless exercises to help improve balance and prevent falls
Qigong Master Lee Holden studied with Master Mantak Chia, worked on staff with Deepak Chopra, and later attended Five Branches University in Santa Cruz earning a degree as doctor of Chinese medicine, and is now owner of the Santa Cruz Chi Institute.
Executive Producer: Lee Holden, Ben Cox
Director: Daniel Todd Villegas
Editor: Daniel Todd Villegas
Videography: Teresa Chu
DVD Authoring/Streaming: Ocean Silver
Music: Dean Evenson
Package Design: Axie Breen
Photos: Daniel Todd Villegas
© 2020 Lee Holden
Many more streaming titles available from the YMAA website.
- Qigong beginners or experienced practitioners, interested in relaxing and living a long healthy life.
- Perfect follow-along format for anyone at any age interested in qigong for health and healing.