“Workaholics aren’t heroes. They don’t save the day, they just use it up. The real hero is home because they figured out a faster way.”
― Jason Fried, CEO of 37Signals, Author of International Bestseller Rework
UPDATE: Course compatible with Yosemite & El Capitan (New lessons coming soon) – April 2016
Welcome to the MacDojo. My name’s Tharyn and I’m your Dojo Sensei. The MacDojo is the original Mac Productivity Course. The first version of the course debuted on Udemy in 2012 and since then I’ve had hundreds of eager students join. Over the past 4 years I’ve condensed everything into this brand new and powerful course for you. There’s never been a better time to enroll in my Mac Ninja training. So, shall we?
If you can type a few keystrokes, then you’ve got everything you need to accelerate your productivity, breeze through complicated projects, and finish work before lunch.
If you are like me, then you bought your Mac because you know it’s a powerful tool… just like a ninja’s blade. We must wield this blade responsibly, with integrity, with respect, and with understanding.
If you work on your Mac for 6+ hours a day, then it’s your closest companion. You need to understand it. You are the ninja, and your Mac is your sword. The Mac Dojo teaches you how to properly wield your ninja blade.
~~~~~ Genuine Testimonial ~~~~~
“Massive productivity boost! After going through the Mac Dojo and practicing all the shortcuts my guess would be that I save at least an hour a day. I’m way more productive. I’d highly recommend getting this course.”
― Daniel G.
Entrepreneur and Company Founder
Have you ever found yourself doing tedious work copy and pasting, moving files around, or boring data entry stuff? Everyone comes across these tasks daily.
Sometimes this repetitive grunt-work can take up 2 to 3 hours of your precious time. Most people who are unaware to certain OS X features, shortcuts, keystrokes, and 3rd party apps will fall prey to these tasks and waste a lot of time. There is no escaping these tasks, but you can work smarter. Your Mac can slice that time in half, if you know the proper tools & techniques.
Your computer is the most sophisticated instrument you have ever used. If you’ve never used OS X’s shortcuts, hot corners, command tab, or Spotlight to navigate and work, then you need the Mac Dojo. You deserve to work faster, because the potential within your Mac is already at your fingertips. Let me train you into a Certified Mac Ninja.
Here’s a brief overview of the Mac Dojo Productivity course:
- Save time
- Save money
- Become more attractive (not-guaranteed)
- Justify spending an outrageous amount of extra money for your Apple computer
How I set the course up and how to consume it:
- Watch over my shoulder and see every step I take as I explain how to become a power user.
- Take the ninja action steps after every lesson to integrate your new skills.
- I only offer the exact techniques and shortcuts that I use on a daily basis myself from personal experience being a lifestyle entrepreneur making a living on the internet.
- Desktop Centric Philosophy
- Navigate Way Faster Through Windows & Apps
- Copy & Paste Faster Than A Wisp Of Smoke
- Ninja Chrome Tactics & Extensions
- Ninjutsu Keyboard Shortcuts
- System Settings For Agility
- Stealth Finder Techniques & Navigation
- Apps For Ninja Quick Workflow
- Become an Evernote Expert
- And Much Much More!
If you save an average (and realistic) 15 minutes a day, (out of an 8 hour working day) with these tips and you get paid, let’s say $20 an hour for your work, then THIS COURSE WILL PAY FOR ITSELF IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS!
~~~~~ Genuine Testimonial ~~~~~
Though I am a Mac veteran and though I was a bit wary of getting the course, I am glad I did. So far I do feel that my productive has increased. Great course. Keep up the great work. It is educating and entertaining.
– Frederick, Mac Dojo Graduate
There’s a money-back guarantee so there is absolutely no risk. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, just notify Udemy within 30 days for a prompt and courteous refund.
If you bought your Mac just to be cool, that’s fine, you wasted your money. On the other hand, if you bought your Mac because you know it’s a powerhouse of potential productivity and you want to learn how to unleash that potential, then enter the Mac Dojo.
Master the productivity hacks in these 50 Full HD videos and you will begin to see results. You will notice how fun it is to zoom around your computer, getting things accomplished more quickly, and saving time you can spend doing more meaningful things, like playing catch with your kid (or video games, it’s up to you).
Take this course today and learn Mac to start working smarter. Thanks for investing in yourself! See you in the course.
– Tharyn Taylor
Mac Dojo Sensei and Productivity Advocate
~~~~~ Genuine Testimonials ~~~~~
You’re my hero, this course is something everyone who has a Mac or is a first time user should take. Apple “One to One” doesn’t give you this kind of info (taken their lessons also). You explain everything as you go along and I can even go back on a lesson at anytime. Have recommend the course to people I know with Mac.
–Gayle, Mac Dojo Graduate
Tharyn is awesome. Explains everything in FULL detail. I was surprised that I didn’t know most of these tips. This course is awesome. None like it
–Eugene H., Online Entrepreneur
Tharyn’s tricks are simple and often things that you would have never thought of to improve your computer efficiency. Totally recommended if you want to make technology your friend, not foe.
–Sheena M., Dojo Graduate
- Beginners just starting out on OS X will LOVE this course and how to really take advantage of their Mac
- Mac veterans will also learn a TON of new time saving tips. (Half my students have been veterans and are so glad they joined.. see testimonials)
- Ideal for educators, professors, teachers, freelancers, online entrepreneurs, working professionals, university students, writers, artists, or anyone who spends 2+ hours/day on their Mac
- Only for OS X users who have a Mac, Macbook, iMac, etc…
- OS X 10.10 or higher (Yosemite or El Capitan)