Last updated: September 16, 2020
PART 1 of 2:
Elearning For Seniors is a subsidiary of Unity Of Light, Inc which is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations
2. While using the Service. (a) Eligibility. Usage of the Service is void where prohibited. Utilizing the Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) all registration information you submit, if any, is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will keep up with the accuracy of such information; (iii) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (iv) you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or have got legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties established in the Terms. You affirm that you will be over the age of 13, as ElearningForSeniors.com is not intended for children under 13. IF YOU’RE UNDER 13, USUALLY DO NOT UTILIZE THIS WEBSITE. (b) Prohibited Conduct. Inside your use of the Service, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Service or any web sites linked to the Service; (iii) interfere with or damage the Service, including, without limitation, by using viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or e-mail address information, or similar methods or technology; (iv) impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) us, or use a false identity; (v) try to obtain unauthorized access to the Service; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam,” chain letters, spam or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an computerized process, information about other users or the Service without their or our express written consent; (viii) submit false or misleading information to us; (ix) violate any law, rule, or regulation; (x) take part in any activity that inhibits any third party’s ability to work with or benefit from the Service; or (xi) assist or encourage any alternative party in participating in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
3. We publish Content. Elearning For Seniors edits and publishes Content, mostly articles. Some content is visitor-generated. Each article is the opinion of its author. We do not warrant the accuracy of most statements manufactured in articles. We may modify articles anytime. Content provided by or through the Service is ideal for research and informational purposes only. Our publication of Content is not our endorsement of the writer, the article or of any procedure, method or treatment. The Service may contain errors, be incomplete or outdated. You realize that utilizing the Service, you may be subjected to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or elsewhere inappropriate. For no reason will Elearning For Seniors be liable in any way for just about any Content, including, however, not limited to, any errors or omissions in virtually any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of this of the use of any Content. As used in these Terms, “Content” means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service, including the organization, design, compilation, magnetic translation and digital conversion of material appearing on or through the Service.
4. We grant you a limited right and license to work with Content. Content on the Service might not be utilized, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or elsewhere exploited for just about any other purpose whatsoever without our prior written consent, provided that we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to (a) access and use the Service strictly relative to these Terms; (b) use the Service solely for your internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) print discrete elements of this content solely for your internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, so long as you maintain all of our copyright notice. We will retain ownership of our intellectual property rights and you will not obtain any rights therein by virtue of the Terms or elsewhere, except as expressly established in these Terms.
5. We hold, maintain and safeguard our proprietary rights. The Service and Content are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and intellectual property laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any area of the Service or Content, except as allowed by Section 4 above, is strictly prohibited. A number of the Content is the copyrighted work of third parties. All right, title and fascination with and the Service and Content are and can remain the exclusive property folks and our licensors. Reproducing any part of this content on another website or redistributing Content is prohibited, whether in its original form or any derivative or edited form. You may well not modify, publish, transmit, take part in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, frame or iframe, perform, display, or at all exploit, any of the Content entirely or in part.
6. You assume risk. Content is not any substitute for expert advice. All Content associated with medical, financial, legal, or alternative activities, including Content which could bring about personal or financial damage, injury, or death, is for informational purposes only. Content is never to be used instead of a stop by at your physician, pharmacist, lawyer or other professional, or instead of reading any product package or label. Self help or self-management is not really a substitute for expert advice. You ought not delay in seeking advice because of something you read in Content. You ought not use Content for diagnosing a health, financial or legal problem, taking or not taking medication or elsewhere determining a plan of action. Content, including statements regarding dietary information or supplements, is not evaluated by any government or private agency, like the Food and Drug Administration, which is not designed to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease.
No physician-patient, lawyer-client or similar privileged relationship is or will be created between you and us or between you and any Content provider. Information posted to the Service publicly or sent in an unsolicited message to us or a Content provider is not confidential and does not set up a privileged relationship, except as may be separately agreed between you and such Content provider (we aren’t a celebration to such agreements).
If you believe you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or emergency number (911 in the United States) immediately.
If you believe you have a legal claim, contact an legal professional licensed in a state (or country) immediately to go over your options.
Elearning For Seniors welcomes comments and recommendations on the Terms within the ongoing debate regarding how professionals can comply with their professional duties while being active, informative participants in online discussions.
7. Don’t access the Service for any illegitimate or other harmful use or purpose. Content may well not be used for an against the law purpose. You might not exactly access Content or the Service in virtually any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the web or our networks or computers, or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this. You might not exactly try to gain unauthorized usage of any Content or the accounts, personal computers, or networks of others including those of our affiliates. We reserve the to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information accessible to us through the Service once we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) gratify any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or elsewhere address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety folks, our users and the public. Without limiting the generality of this, we reserve the to investigate complaints and report violations of regulations or these Terms also to take any action we deem appropriate, including reporting any suspected unlawful activity to police, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such folks or entities, together with your profile, email addresses, consumption history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information. You might not exactly add links that are irrelevant to the goal of Content, our websites or the Service. Any links added to the Service automatically carry the “no follow” tag, in order that they do not pass pr, or anything else useful for spammers.
8. You assume risk. You assume every risk of damage, injury, or death, from your use of Content, even Content found in accordance with these Terms.
9. If you submit Content, these additional terms connect with you. We might now or in the foreseeable future let the submission of text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials by you and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such content. We don’t have the ability to control the type of the user-generated content offered through the Service. You are solely in charge of your interactions with other users of the Service and any content that you post. We will never be responsible for any damage or harm caused by any content or your interactions with other users of the Service. We reserve the right, but haven’t any obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Service and take every other action to restrict usage of or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Service may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or elsewhere objectionable (including, without limitation, since it violates these Terms).
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service (“YOUR ARTICLES”), you warrant, represent and agree that (i) you won’t submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, if you don’t own or have otherwise acquired such rights in YOUR ARTICLES to enable someone to grant us the rights in Your Content described herein; (ii) you have paid and can pay completely all license fees, and other obligations of any kind, due to any use or commercial exploitation of YOUR ARTICLES; (iii) you will be the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in Your Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission (and, if applicable, publicity rights) from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for just about any individual under age eighteen (18) who appears and/or is heard in YOUR ARTICLES; (iv) YOUR ARTICLES is not defamatory in nature, false or misleading, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any alternative party; (v) YOUR ARTICLES is not unlawful, obscene, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, bring about civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise misappropriate or impersonates another person; and (vi) you consent to keep all records essential to establish that YOUR ARTICLES does not violate the foregoing representations and warranties and make such records available after our request.
We do not endorse YOUR ARTICLES or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim every liability in connection with Your Content.
While you submit ideas, suggestions, or proposals (collectively, “Ideas”) to us, you represent, warrant and concur that: (a) your Ideas do not include confidential or proprietary information, you have all necessary rights to submit those to us and they do not and can not infringe or violate any third party rights of any kind; (b) if we so choose, we may use and disclose your opinions at all; and (iii) we’ve no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Ideas or our use of your opinions. Additionally you acknowledge that (I) we may have previously created, or be in the procedure of fabricating, content which may be substantially similar to your opinions or work samples at that time you submit those ideas or samples to us, and (II) components of your opinions and work samples might not be at the mercy of protection under copyright law.
As well as the foregoing, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute YOUR ARTICLES in any and everything media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You concur that this license includes the right for other users of the Service to change Your Content, and for us to make Your Content open to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of YOUR ARTICLES on other media and services, at the mercy of our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by us or others may be produced without compensation paid for you with respect to Content that you submitted, posted, transmitted or elsewhere made available through the Service. We might modify or adapt YOUR ARTICLES to be able to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in a variety of media and/or make changes to YOUR ARTICLES for just about any purpose including the ones that we consider essential to conform and adapt Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. The conditions of the section supplement any conditions we may have decided to in virtually any content submission agreement that people are a celebration to and both of us signed.
10. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer to us regarding the your use of the Service (collectively, “Comments”) can be our exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of most worldwide right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all the intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in also to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at our cost, execute any documents to effect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the utilization, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You ought not submit any Comments to us if you do not desire to assign such rights to us. We could and you will be under no obligation: (i) to keep any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay for you or any alternative party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely in charge of this content of any Comments you make.
11. Registration. At any time, we may require you to register a merchant account to work with the Service. You might create your own account on the Service by completing the web registration process on the Service. In doing this, you must definitely provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and update it if these details changes. It is particularly important to keep carefully the e-mail address associated with your account current because although you may be in a position to log into your Service account using a vintage e-mail address, you won’t have the ability to receive messages from us. You need to keep the password confidential. You’ll be in charge of all use of your password, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized alternative party. You need to notify us immediately if you were to think your password may be utilized by any unauthorized person or entity. For security purposes, we recommend you change your password often. Under no circumstance in the event you respond to a obtain your password. Our employees won’t ask for your password. You need to notify us immediately if you obtain such a request. We reserve the to suspend or terminate your use of the Service if we think that your password has been utilized without permission or elsewhere in a fashion that may disrupt the Service.
12. We aren’t in charge of content online associated with through our Service. The Content may link someone to other web sites or information, software, data, or other content. We’ve not reviewed and are not in charge of linked content. Follow a link to another page on another website at the own risk. The linked information, software, data, or other content (including opinions, claims and comments) shouldn’t be related to Elearning For Seniors. We’ve not verified the reality or accuracy of any such content, or endorse or support such website or this content thereof. We do not warrant or elsewhere accept responsibility for information, software, data, or other content on any third-party website including those visited while following a link from our Service.
13. We serve advertisements. The Information can include advertisements, which might be targeted to certain Content, Information or queries. The types and extent of advertising are subject to change.
14. We require each user to indemnify (protect) us from liability. Except to the extent prohibited for legal reasons, you consent to indemnify and hold us and our employees, representatives, agents, attorneys, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any claims, damages, losses, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal fees and costs) imposed on, incurred by, or asserted against the Indemnified Parties due to, connected with and/or as a result of or associated with your use of the Service and Content, whether authorized or unauthorized under these Terms (“Claim”). Claims include, without limitation, a breach of the Terms. If you’re obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this provision, we might, inside our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any Claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of this, you may not settle, compromise or in virtually any other manner dispose of any Claim without our consent.
15. Here’s how to notify us. Except as otherwise expressly established herein, you consent to send any notice of dispute or other communication to us by Certified or Registered Mail, return receipt requested to the address in the bottom of the Terms. Delivery will be deemed to acquire occurred as of the date of signing of the return receipt.
16. For infringement notifications, please follow the task set forth in this section.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and/or infringement of intellectual property rights on the site, and we’ll remove Your Content if properly notified that YOUR ARTICLES infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the to remove YOUR ARTICLES without prior notice. We may terminate user privileges of any user that repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others after receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. We further reserve the right to decide whether Your Content is suitable and complies with these Terms for violations apart from copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law including, without limitation, pornography, and/or obscene or defamatory material. We might remove Your Content and/or terminate a user’s access for uploading such material in violation of the Terms, without prior notice with our sole discretion.
Pursuant to Title 17, USA Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the address and by the procedure for notices set forth below. If you believe that any material entirely on our Service has been found in a manner that constitutes infringement of your copyrighted work, please send us a notice marked “Request to eliminate Copyrighted Material” that includes the next information:
the signature of the dog owner or a person authorized to do something with respect to who owns the work that is allegedly infringed;
identification of the copyrighted work claimed to get been infringed;
a description of where the infringing material is situated on the webpage;
your contact information (i.e. address, phone number, and email);
a statement by you you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or regulations; and
a statement by you that the info in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Elearning For Seniors’s designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on our site is: Infringement Dept, Elearning World 40 WallStreet 28th Floor New York, NY ,10005 USA. Please also send an email to info at ElearningForSeniors.com.
While we consider all such notices seriously, you may be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you might desire to seek the advice of a lawyer.
17. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS ARE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THERE AREN’T WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, OR OF VERIFICATION FROM THE CONTENTS, YOU CAN FIND NO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES DUE TO TRADE USAGE, SPAN OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, AND THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
18. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS. BY GETTING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BECOME LISTED ON CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, ASSOCIATED WITH, OR LINKED TO THESE TERMS SHOULD BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
19. Limitation of Actions. You acknowledge and concur that, irrespective of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or reason behind action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Service, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or reason behind action arises, or forever be barred.
20. THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF OUR LIABILITY IS BOUND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ELEARNING FOR SENIORS, ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, WEB HOSTS OR ONLINE SITES PROVIDERS, CONTENTS PROVIDERS, OR OTHER PERSONS LINKED TO OR USED BY ELEARNING FOR SENIORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE ELEARNING FOR SENIORS ENTITIES ), IRRESPECTIVE OF REASON BEHIND ACTION (E.G., IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, ALSO TO THE ENTIRE EXTENT PERMITTED IN APPLICABLE LAW, PRODUCT LIABILITY AND STRICT LIABILITY), SHALL HAVEN’T ANY LIABILITY OF ANY SORT ARISING OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, OR THIS CONTENT OR THE SERVICE, IN EXCESS OF US$500.00. THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION SHALL NOT CONNECT WITH THE EXTENT DUE TO THE WILLFUL TORTIOUS MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ELEARNING FOR SENIORS CORP.
21. THE TYPE OF DAMAGES YOU MAY SEEK IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ELEARNING FOR SENIORS CORP. ENTITIES, WILL NEVER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR USAGE OF OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR UTILIZE THE SERVICE; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY ALTERNATIVE PARTY AROUND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT FROM THE SERVICE; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR RESPECTIVE TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER PREDICATED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IF WE’VE BEEN INFORMED OF THE CHANCE OF SUCH DAMAGE, AS WELL AS IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO POSSESS FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
22. The above mentioned two sections are independent of every other. The aforementioned two sections are designed to be independent of one another and the failure of essential purpose of one shall not affect the other.
23. Certain limitations and exclusions might not exactly connect with you. Some jurisdictions do not permit us to exclude or limit implied warranties or liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, portions or every one of the above disclaimers and limitations may well not connect with you.
24. Any dispute will be resolved in California under California law. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. Unless submitted to arbitration as set forth in the next paragraph, all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Santa Clara County, California, and you simply consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection concerning inconvenient forum.
25. Disputes will be resolved by arbitration in California. Any dispute or claim arising or related to these Terms, their performance, breach, or interpretation (including issues about its validity or enforceability), shall be exclusively (except as provided below) resolved by final binding arbitration prior to the American Arbitration Association (AAA), utilizing its Commercial Arbitration Rules. One arbitrator will be selected using AAA procedures. The arbitrator shall use all reasonable efforts to reduce discovery and to complete the arbitration proceedings as expeditiously as is possible. The Arbitrator shall render a written decision within thirty (30) calendar days of the hearing. The arbitrator won’t award attorney’s fees, or punitive, incidental, consequential, treble or other multiple or exemplary damages, and the parties hereby consent to waive rather than seek such damages. Either party may seek judicial relief to compel the other party to comply with the provisions of the Section, or injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights, provided (unless prohibited by applicable law) that the rest of the dispute or claim is submitted to arbitration. The arbitration will be held in Santa Clara County, CA. Awards shall be final, binding and non-appealable (except on the minimal grounds required under the Federal Arbitration Act or other applicable law). All awards may be filed with one or more courts, state, federal or foreign having jurisdiction on the party against whom such award is rendered or its property, as a basis of judgment and of the issuance of execution because of its collection.
26. These Terms comprise our entire agreement. These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between Elearning For Seniors therefore you about the Service (excluding any services that you have another agreement with Elearning For Seniors that is explicitly in addition or instead of these Terms), and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between us and you about the Service.
27. Our failure to enforce any or many of these Terms will not imply we waive them. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of the Terms will never be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
28. One bad provision doesn’t affect some other provision. When any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the provisions of these Terms will remain completely force and effect.
29. These Terms apply to our successors and assigns. You might not exactly assign your rights or delegate your responsibilities under these Terms (including by procedure of law) without our prior written consent. Such try to assign will be null and void. At the mercy of the foregoing, the rights and obligations of the parties shall inure to the advantage of and will be binding after the parties, their respective successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representatives. Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall confer on anybody other than the parties hereto or their respective permitted successors or assigns, any rights or remedies under or by reason of the Terms. We could absolve to assign our rights and/or our responsibilities under these Terms without your consent.
30. Our section captions are intended as helpful reading aids. The captions and headings are given only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or affect these Terms.
The Service is operated and provided by Elearning World 40 WallStreet 28th Floor New York, NY ,10005 USA. You might ask questions or send feedback to us at info at Elearning For Seniors dot com.
Part 2 of 2:
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of ELearning For Seniors and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ELearning For Seniors.
ELearning For Seniors has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ELearning For Seniors shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.