KHN freelancer Christine Spolar discussed exactly how during the pandemic the particular nation’ s wealthiest hospitals and wellness systems profited right after accepting the lion’ s share of the federal healthcare bailout grant with WESA’ s “ The Confluence” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Spolar on WESA
- Read “ Despite Covid, Many Wealthy Hospitals Had a Banner Year With Federal Bailout ” by Spolar and KHN senior correspondent Jordan Rau.
Midwest editor and correspondent Laura Ungar unpacked the gender break down of covid vaccinations with NPR’ s “ Weekend Edition Sunday” on April 18.
- Click here to hear Ungar on NPR
- Read Ungar’ s “ The Gender Vaccine Gap: More Women Than Men Are Getting Covid Shots “
Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed covid cases across the Midwest with “ WisBusiness: The Podcast” on April 16.
- Just click here to hear Weber on “ WisBusiness: The Podcast “
- Read Weber’ s reporting on covid in the Midwest
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is really a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. As well as Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is among the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing home elevators health issues to the country.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished free of charge ( details ).